Wyldcard Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans for Game on April 27, 2013

2 posters

Go down

Plans for Game on April 27, 2013 Empty Plans for Game on April 27, 2013

Post by Hekvos Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Recapping were we left off: We're just outside of a town on the north end of the river were Alastair's uncle lives. I think the uncle is the magic tattoo guy as well, or maybe they just live in the same town. Hekvos wasn't there for any of that. After finishing however much business we have in town, we plan to go to the other side of the river to survey a spot for a new town.

Things likely:
Uncle calls in favors/debts for magic tattoos.
Characters spend time getting more magic tattoos.

Hekvos Plans.
I don't know the resources of the town in question, so I don't know what research or craft rolls I would even be able to make there. I have some mundane things to do while others are getting inked if resources are available.
Make a fancy drinking horn. Will require me getting: some very black horn or wood, 2 small pieces of ivory or very polishable bone, and two red, pea-sized gems or semi-precious stones.
Invent a better spoon. This is just whittling, so I should be able to do this just about anywhere to pass the time.
Find well paying work for my chosen profession, that is doable in the same time alloted to tattooing.
Generally, prosthelytize people to the wonders of metal tools and goods.
Hekvos
Hekvos

Back to top Go down

Plans for Game on April 27, 2013 Empty Re: Plans for Game on April 27, 2013

Post by Sergio15 Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:15 am

I got you on the gems sir.

Sergio15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum